CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

I broke your blog ... Dammit!!!


Well look how lucky I am - I get to be the first one to post! I know I haven't been around lately and I want to apologize. Things have been hard physically and I don't want to be a buzz-kill. I have been referred to a pain clinic now for treatment of my bladder and fibromyalgia. It has been a process that has taken 3+ months and I still have just over a month until my first apt. I am pretty optimistic about it. I have read-up on medications for treatment and I know what I want to try - a patch that is basically morphine - it lasts 72hours! I want to try the patch because my body isn't absorbing my medications the way it should. Pills don't work or they absorb too quickly and only stays in my system. Thats the theory anyway :)

On to brighter things in life - Rob loves playing softball with his work. They haven't won any of their games HAHA

The boys are doing awesome!! I absolutely LOVE staying home with them fulfill every dream I have as a parent! They are potty training; learning colors; continuing their sign language; they are working on verbal counting in english and spanish. We are working on a few words in Chinese right now too. Not a day goes by that they don't keep me entertained and jeopardy. It is an absolute fucking blast!!! They just got their hair cuts and now we are CONSTANTLY screwing up! We literally have to make them smile just to see your father which is which - no good!

Well I need to try to get some sleep (not likely but what the hell).


Much Love,
Shelby





0 comments: